Saturday 30 October 2010

Itacare
















The Monday of my second week in Salvador Katelyn left which was very sad. The strange thing about travelling is that you make very intense relationships with people in a very short space of time and then they vanish from your lives.










I started a weeks intensive Portuguese class and met Bryce who had met Diedrick on a bus who were both staying in the hostel in Pelourinho where I was going after class. There we met Rich, another kiwi. And that made my travelling companions for the next three weeks. I definitely got far more of an insight into men (boys?) minds than is really ever necessary for any girl but it has been fun.










After class on Friday Bryce and I travelled to Itacare where Died and Rich were waiting for us. It's probably one of my favourite places. Lovely beaches a stones throw from the centre, a decent but not too full on night life, a great hostel and a chilled place.










No comments:

Post a Comment