Wednesday 3 November 2010

Ilha Grande, Brazil
















On some day morning - the day I can't remember as that's what happens when every day becomes a weekend, Rich left for Campo Grande - far too early for me to get out of bed to bid farewell - although I think I did take off my eye cover and maybe release one ear plug to say "see ya"....not sure. A bit later Bryce and I made our way (incredibly slowly for an expensive "direct" transfer) to Ilha Grande to meet up with Katelyn. It rained lots. And it was a slow journey. And I was tired and obviously hungover, as it was Rio I was leaving. However, Ilha Grande is a beautiful place. A bit like Bocas del Toro in Panama. Lots of treks to secluded beaches (where only locals are allowed on the bus!) and a really nice hostel. It was lovely to see Katelyn again and chill out a bit before back to RIO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment