Wednesday 16 June 2010

Chichen Itza

Right, I'm off to do a yoga class...

This is a view of the main pyramid from the ball court. Now you've seen these pics you don't really need to go there ever. Coba was much more of a cool experience. Chichen Itza just looks good....and you can

this is the paseo de mil columnas or something. There were lots of columns - didn't count to see if there are 1000 though...






Isnt this just the best picture ever? Better than the postcards I think.


I was quite scared here. What LP omits to tell you is that you dont need to be there at 8am in low season. It was EMPTY and walking down pathways to get to the observatory etc I came across men with huge knives carving things - they easily could have killed me an no-one would know. I actually craved some annoying Gringo company....

No comments:

Post a Comment